- Who Attended:
- More than 30 leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- More than 100 attendees who are experts and scientists in the field of bioinformatics/genomics/genetics.
- What Occurred:
- Numerous discussions among attendees on the future of biomarker discovery, as well as best practices of data management, visualization and analysis.
Omicsoft Corporation successfully held our kick-off Omicsoft User Group Meeting in Cambridge, MA on Wednesday May 4, 2016.
We would like to thank all speakers and attendees, all of whom are extremely important in helping build out our platform successfully. We've received extremely positive feedback from the meeting, and hope to do it again in the future. Feedback on our software and services help drive our business, and the direct interaction with our customers during the event proved invaluable to us.
Highlights from the meeting:
- Introduction of GeneticsLand for management of genetics data
- Introduction to the future SingleCell Land
- Overview on curation processes
- Updates on current data subscription Lands
For more details, please visit our 2016 User Group Meeting webpage.