We've reached the time for our OncoLand Quarterly Update, and we're excited about what we have to tell you about!
In our Q1 2016 release following our kick-off User Group Meeting, we had a major update to the Lands including CCLE_B37, CGCI_B37, , Hematology_B37, ICGC_B37, OncoGEO_B37, TARGET_B37, TCGA_B37, and TumorMutation_B37, and the addition of two new lands, ClinicalOutcome_B37 and expO_B37. In the Q2 update, we provided update for Hematology_B37, ICGC_B37, TCGA_B37 and OncoGEO_B37.
Here is the sample statistics for updated Lands. For details, please refer to OncoLand 2016 Q2 Release Whitepaper.
• 60 samples (two cell lines under different conditions) with RNA-Seq data; based on SRA SRP041036
• 5484 samples with Affymetrix (U133 Plus 2.0) expression data; based on GEO GSE15695, GSE19784, GS6891, GSE12417, GSE13159, GSE17855 and MMGP
• 767 samples with CNV data; based on GEO, MMRC Collection, HMCL69 cell line and Corral2012 study
• 203 samples with DNA-Seq somatic mutation data; based on MMRC Reference Collection
• 68 samples with DNA-Seq mutation data; based on HMCL69 cell line collection
• 577 samples with RNA-Seq data
• 779 samples with Methylation450 data
• 5587 samples with DNA-Seq Somatic Mutation da
• 2869 samples with CNV data
• 2001 samples with RNA-Seq data
• 4786 samples with expression data
• 22301 samples with CNV data
• 9677 samples with DNA-Seq Somatic Mutation data
• 2377 samples with Expression Ratio (Agilent) data
• 9793 samples with Methylation450 data
• 11022 samples with miRNA-Seq data
• 7933 samples with RPPA (protein array) data
• 4735 samples with RPPA_RBN (protein array) data
• 11291 samples with RNA-Seq data
Most users should have already been contacted about this release update, and if not, we will work with you to update your servers in the near future.