|Search the Knowledgebase
||Browse by Category
|View Articles by Category
There were 8 articles found in this category:
- Is it possible to configure the Array Server as a Windows service?
Array Server is available for Windows users as a service, requiring the beta updates for both Array Studio and Array Server. To install ArrayServer as a service: First go to http://www.omicsoft.com/software/ArrayServer/ArrayServerServiceInstaller.msi to install the ArrayServer service. Co ...
- When I select "Browse Files in Windows Explorer", Internet Explorer opens instead. How do I fix this?
This is an Internet Option in Windows that can be changed using Internet Explorer. Go to "Tools | Internet Options" and select the "Advanced" tab. Under "Browsing" select "Enable FTP folder view (outside of Internet Explorer)".
- Can two people analyze a single project and what happens if they publish projects with the same name?
Multiple people can analyze one project as long as they have the proper privileges to read/edit it. A Published project must first be downloaded to a users “Server Projects” folder or “Local machine” folder before it can edited. Once edited, it can publish back to the M ...
- What is the relationship between Master Servers, Analytical Servers and the location of Published Projects?
Array Server allows the ability to specify a "Master Server", as well as an unlimited number of “Analytical Servers". The “Master” server controls the Array Server aspects such as the database management, User management, Published project data, etc.. The Master server has no ...
- How often is the Omicsoft GEO Project Dataset Updated?
The GEO website releases its datasets irregularly. Our internal download tools check the latest released projects from GEO by GSE IDs and provides incremental quarterly updates for newly analyzed GEO projects. This process might miss a small percentage of the new projects when the downloading i ...
- How to access a published server project in which my group has read and edit access, however no access rights to the results?
Q: I have a coworker who created and published a project in which my group has reading and editing rights. However, results from analysis was not shared with my group. If I try to open the project from "Local Analysis -> File -> Open Server Project", I get the message: "No server projects ...
- Even though I created server project, I found all the analysis and data are still on my local machine. How should I publish my local data and analysis to the server?
A Server Project is a project that is created on the server, rather than on the user’s client machine. This project is cached locally, in case of loss of connection to the server, but is automatically updated each time the user logs in or clicks the save button. The cache is stored in th ...
- What are the hardware / software requirements for Array Server?
Array Server works with the client software (Array Viewer or Array Studio) to provide structural data repository, search and integration. To maximize the user experience, Omicsoft recommend the following hardware configuration for our server customers. Item 2-5 concurrent users 6-10 concurrent ...