User Group Meeting 2017
2017 OmicSoft User Group Meeting
Le Meridien Cambridge-MIT, Cambridge, MA
Sep 19-20, 2017
When: Sep 19-20, 2017
Where: Le Meridien Cambridge-MIT
20 Sidney St
Cambridge, MA, 02139
FREE registration and attendance
OmicSoft, now a QIAGEN company, would like to invite you to our annual Omicsoft User Group Meeting being held in Cambridge, MA on September 19-20, 2017.
In 2007, OmicSoft was founded in the Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, United States. In the past ten years, OmicSoft has helped numerous users from major pharma and biotech companies (as well as research instutitions) accelerate their bioinformatics and genomics research. In January 2017, QIAGEN enhanced its portfolio with the acquisition of OmicSoft, allowing OmicSoft to imagine new possibilities for integration with the larger QIAGEN bioinformatics portfolio.
This year OmicSoft has had several milestones and technology breakthroughs. From our acquisition by QIAGEN to Array Suite 10.0 release, Cloud-Based Lands, Single Cell RNA-Seq support to upcoming integration with QIAGEN's bioinformatics products, Web-based solutions and more. Although much has changed in the past ten years, OmicSoft is commited to it's customer-centric product development and customer support, and we look to continue this into the future.
OmicSoft successfully held our kick-off OmicSoft User Group Meeting in 2016. We've received extremely positive feedback from the meeting, and we aim to make it even better this year. We will continue to better help users network and learn from each other, in building a long-term open network platform.
We invite all QIAGEN Bioinformatics product users to attend the meeting. Particularly, we encourage all IPA users to join us and learn about the new OmicSoft-IPA integration. The Fall 2017 release of IPA will include new functionality.
The purpose of this meeting is to provide an open forum to:
· Share company & product updates
· Gather feedback on functionality & usability
· Exchange best practices
· Engage users with free live support and open networking with academic and industry experts
Photos 2016 UGM:
Who Should Attend:
- OmicSoft product administrators and key users
- OmicSoft product general users
- New users of OmicSoft products who would like to get hands-on training on specific topics
- QIAGEN Bioinformatics customers who are interested in using OmicSoft products or additional OmicSoft features through product integration.
- Anyone who is interested in exploring OmicSoft products, and would like to network with industry experts
· OmicSoft and roadmap overview
· OmicSoft and QIAGEN Bioinformatics integration
· Cloud Land, Single Cell RNA-Seq, Web-based solution presentations
· User and partner presentations
· Breakout sessions/training
· QIAGEN Bioinformatics products presentations
· Networking and reception
· One-to-one technical support
· Pre-meeting special panel discussion
Learn to Use Omicsoft Products More Efficiently
Learn genomics and bioinformatics research trends and industry standards, get the most out of Omicsoft products, learn the latest features and updates
Get One-On-One Help from Experts
Get problems solved, questions answered and get personalized training from our experienced staff
Impact Future Product Development
Learn from others' experiences and expand professional network
Network with Peers and Industry Experts
Open reception, provide feedback to help shape the direction of our products. Your suggestions and requests count
The meeting will be held in Le Méridien Cambridge-MIT Hotel, Cambridge. We have rooms reserved at the hotel at special rates. Rooms are offered on a first come, first served basis. Detailed information on the reservations is available upon registration. Reserve early to secure your room and enjoy the best travel experience, staying next to MIT campus and the Charles River.
Please click here for transportation options.
Please contact us for additional information or questions.