[New Land Update] GeneticsLand: a turnkey solution for genetic data storage, analysis and annotation
GeneticsLand will provide a turnkey solution to genetic data storage, analysis, and annotation to facilitate a wide range of genetic-based activities in drug discovery and development. It serves as a gateway to bring both internal and external genetic data in one place to allow easy access and interpretation of genetic data.
GeneticsLand utilizes a proprietary data storage framework that enables efficient storage of whole genome sequencing, whole exome sequencing, GWAS and imputed data. Data quality control and analysis adopting up-to-date best practices are implemented in GeneticsLand to allow consistent and rapid genetic data QC and analysis. By linking both current and historical internal data with most-current external databases, GeneticsLand can help researchers interpret genetic analysis results.
GeneticsLand is a tool that will be used for drug target discovery, drug target validation, pharmacogenetic and pharmacogenomics studies. Expected release 2015 Q4. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a free trial. Also, talk to us if you have public or private datasets of interest. We would love to customize the Land for your research needs.
GeneticLand Sneak peek:
GeneticsLand has the following 6 major modules:
(1) Genetics data management:
- Stores array-based or sequencing-based genotype data, imputed dosage data on the server with powerful search/visualization/exporting functions
- Manages QC results and association reports
(2) Genetic variant management: manages a huge collection of variant annotation
(3) Array-based data analysis pipeline: Genetic data analysis pipeline based on GWAS and imputed data
(4) NGS data analysis pipeline:
- Uses server, cluster or cloud to run OSA4+GATK or BWA+GATK pipeline
- Generates QC and VCF from FASTQ in a simple yet powerful pipeline.
- Includes built-in cloud/server based BAM streaming
(5) Genetic search engine:
- Provides gene based search engine for full genetic information – GWAS catalog, eQTL.
- Makes use of LD information to provide insights for target validation and interpretation of genetic contribution to drug response
(6) eQTL management: manages public or internal eQTL data in a highly searchable/visual user interface
Screenshots of GeneticLand prototype: