OmicSoft, now a QIAGEN company, would like to invite you to our annual Omicsoft User Group Meeting being held in Cambridge, MA on September 19-20, 2017.
FREE registration and attendance, limited time only. For registration and more details, please directly go to our UGM page.
In the past ten years, OmicSoft has helped numerous users from major pharma and biotech companies (as well as research institutions) accelerate their bioinformatics and genomics research (who are our customers?). Last year, OmicSoft successfully held our kick-off OmicSoft User Group Meeting. More than 30 leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies, more than 100 experts and scientists in the field of bioinformatics/genomics/genetics attended the meeting.
Last year, our action-packed one-day meeting provided an open platform for our users and industry peers to learn, to network, and to impact the development of OmicSoft products. Click here for 2016 OmicSoft UGM meeting agenda. This year OmicSoft has had several milestones and technology breakthroughs including: our acquisition by QIAGEN, Array Suite 10,0. release, Cloud-Based Lands, Single Cell RNA-Seq support, upcoming integration with QIAGEN's bioinformatics products, Web-based solutions and more. We are expanding the 2017 OmicSoft User Group Meeting into a two-day event with:
- More product training - Get the most out of Omicsoft products, and QIAGEN's bioinformatics products
- More user talks and networking opportunities - Learn from others' experiences, industry best practices, and expand professional network
- More One-On-One meetings - Get problems solved, questions answered and get personalized training from our experienced staff
Learn, network, impact. Come join us and leading pharma, biotech companies and research institutions.
- Learn to Use OmicSoft Products More Efficiently
- Impact Future Product Development
- Network with Peers and Industry Experts
- Get One-On-One Help from Experts
- Explore more QIAGEN Bioinformatics products
Please contact us for potential presentation and collaboration opportunities.